Part Time positions available.
- Provides direct client supervision, individually and in groups, and ensures the safety and welfare of clients.
- Monitors clients’ vital signs and administers client medications.
- Conducts drug and alcohol screens; performs room searches.
Education and Experience:
- Any combination of education and experience equivalent to a High School diploma or equivalent and at least 3 years of experience with substance disorders.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Some knowledge of the practice and techniques of drug abuse, prevention, treatment or rehabilitation.
- Some knowledge of community orientation towards substance abuse problems.
- Some knowledge of casework methods, drug abuse, and substance abuse control practices.
- Microsoft Office including Word and Excel.
- Valid Virginia driver’s license with acceptable record.
- Attend training and maintain certifications as required.
Salary is $12.30 hourly
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.rrcsb.org/employment/application/ →