Crisis services are available to any individual experiencing a crisis due to mental health or substance use issues. Services are available 24-hours a day, 7-days a week, 365-days a year and are focused on helping individuals deal with their immediate crisis. Services are short-term and immediate and are often provided over the phone, within one of our clinics, or within one of our local hospital emergency departments.
Services encompass crisis stabilization, crisis supervision, and crisis intervention. Payment is not required at the time of service delivery and is billed to insurance providers.
Available services include:
- Assistance with crisis de-escalation
- Initial assessment
- Safety planning
- Crisis intervention plans
- Crisis intervention counseling
- Pre-admission screening for crisis stabilization programs
- Psychiatric hospitalizations
- Emergency custody and temporary detention orders