Rappahannock-Rapidan Community Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, handicap, age, or any other protected category.
If you have a disability which may require an accommodation during the interview or while performing the duties of the position, please contact Human Resources at 540-825-3100 ext. 3216 so that your situation may be assessed in accordance with the American Disabilities Act (ADA).
The mission of our agency is to improve the quality of life of the individuals, families, and communities we serve by providing comprehensive high quality Behavioral Health, Intellectual Disability, and Aging services.
Our vision is to assist each member of our communities to achieve with dignity their highest potential for living satisfying, productive, and valued lives.
Employment Application Guidelines
To ensure your application may be given consideration, please follow these guidelines:
- An employment application is required for all positions. A resume cannot be submitted instead of an employment application.
- RRCS-AAA will only consider applications for positions that are currently open.
- Separate applications are to be submitted for each job sought.
- Photocopied applications with original signature will be accepted for multiple jobs for which you may be applying, as long as each has a unique position title and its unique vacancy number.
- Please supply all requested information thoroughly and completely. All sections of the application form must be fully completed for the application to receive consideration. Please do not write “see resume”.
- Illegible or incomplete applications may not be considered.
- Each application must indicate a position title and position number to be accepted.
- Applications are accepted during normal office hours (Monday – Friday 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM), by mail at RRCS, Attention: Recruitment, P.O. Box 1568, Culpeper, VA 22701, by submitting it online, or by fax to 540-829-5440.
If your address or phone number changes during the recruitment process, it is your responsibility to notify the Human Resources Department in writing. If you are selected for a position you may be subject to fingerprint based criminal history and Department of Social Services background checks, and to drug testing.
Thank you for your interest in employment with us.
Are you willing to accept employment which requires working:
Are you willing to accept employment which requires traveling?
List current professional licenses, certificates or authorizations to practice a trade or profession:
Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY
List all positions you have held. Include both paid experience and any relevant volunteer experience. Start with your present position and work backwards in chronological order.
List three work-related references (Ex: previous supervisors, co-workers, etc.) not related to you who can provide us with information concerning your qualifications for employment.
Applicant's Certification and Consent
I certify that the information provided on this application is true, complete, and accurate to the best of my knowledge without consequential omissions of any kind. I understand that misrepresentation of any fact may be cause for my disqualification from further consideration for the position applied for or may result in my termination if hired for the position. I consent to references and former employers being contacted regarding this application. You have my permission to obtain my college transcript and verify license, certificate or other authorization to practice a trade or profession.
Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Compliance Form
- You are asked to voluntarily provide us with the information requested on this form. This information is requested for EEO Compliance only and will not be used in making any employment decisions. This information will NOT be kept with your application for employment. Unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, or disability is prohibited by Federal law. Your cooperation in returning this form with your application will be sincerely appreciated.